Each A N A T I N A jewellery is carefully hand crafted using natural gemstones and metals that require love and care to maintain their beauty. Although gemstones are among the most durable of substances, following a few simple guidelines will ensure your jewellery is as beautiful as the day you bought it.
Our Essential Fine Jewellery Care Tips:
* Store your fine jewellery seperately to avoid scratching.
* Store Fine Jewellery away from heat or direct sunlight.
* Apply make-up, hairspray and perfume before putting on your fine jewellery.
* Remove fine jewellery before using household chemicals.
* Do not wear fine jewellery in a swimming pool or hot tub. Chlorine and extreme heat can damage gemstones and metals.
Storing Your Fine Jewellery
After wear and cleaning, always store your jewellery in the original A N A T I N A packaging, ensuring they are kept in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Store each piece of fine jewellery separately so that stones do not scratch other stones or metals.
Almost every gemstone is much harder than the metal it is set in. Gems can scratch the finish on your gold, silver or platinum if you throw your fine jewellery loose in a drawer or jewellery box. Keep all fine jewellery in a protective case for best case, in a soft pouch or in separate ziplock bags within a jewellery box.